What can I help you with?
My clients have approached me with a number of themes, such as:
- problems in their relationships (with partners, family members, colleagues at work, etc.)
- stress, work overload and occupational burnout
- loss of joie de vivre and lack of energy
- life crises
- loss of purpose in life
- I also offer work on personal development.
During the initial sessions, we will agree on what issues we are dealing with, and together we’ll find what matters most.
I also offer
- discrete counselling via Skype
- group sessions, by arrangement
- those in a difficult financial situation may take advantage of 12 meetings free of charge, within the auspices of the Social Clinic project
More details about my specialization
I also focus on existential themes related to personal development. The circumstances are not the issue – whether it be self-development and/or spiritual and religious experiences.
Perhaps you have started working on yourself in some way, and now you are encountering a number of new experiences. Perhaps you are having difficulties in comprehending their context. Profound and demanding themes may emerge, and psychotherapy may be of some relief. I am confident that spiritual experience and psychotherapy may really complement each other. I can also safely accompany you on this journey.
I am an active member of the Diabasis organization, so I also at the disposal of those who experience a psychological-spiritual crisis.
I employ more than 20 years of my own experience (including a long-term practice of mindfulness and insight meditation, and a systematic study of spiritual traditions in North-Western India).